Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two weeks down...one to go!

This was another busy week while Jason was gone. I got my hair done last Wednesday--a little shorter than I had wanted, but I love the color. It is a mixture of dark red and dark brown. Than on Saturday I ran my 5k for Bridger Hunt. The race had an alright turnout and I even managed to win a pair of snowboarding pants. They even had a catered breakfast for after the race that was very tasty!! Than that night AB and I headed down to Gateway for some sushi and wine. We couldn't have asked for better weather!!


Than on Sunday after spending two hours at Ikea, I went over to Jamie and Amanda's for Sunday dinner. I may be a little bias, but I think my neices are absolutely adorable!!







Elle



Tori--photo actually taken by Elle



Tori



Sisterly love--Tori and Elle

Well we are two weeks down of Jason being gone--only one more to go!! Also only one more week until I get to go to the 505 and visit my bestest friend Cari and see the Balloon Fiesta. The Balloon Fiesta is the best thing (besides good food) that Albuquerque has to offer. My family will also be coming to town at the end of the week so I have been busy cleaning up the house. My little brother, Brady, leaves for his mission on October 8th, well, he enters the MTC on the 8th. I am not sure when he leaves. Hopefully Jason will be home on the 7th, but we don't even know yet when he will be coming home. Hopefully before I leave for Albuquerque...Life doesn't ever seem to slow down!!

No comments: