Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Week!!!!

The past seven days have seemed to be a whirlwind! I dropped Jason off at the airport on Wednesday morning to fly off to Cleveland and than about an hour and a half later I flew off to Denver, well, Westminster, Colorado for a work meeting. So my poor dogs had to go to the kennel for a few days (and Gus had to get some more shots). They seemed to have an alright time though since they were EXHAUSTED when I picked them up on Friday evening. I arrived back late Thursday night after the kennel was closed. Friday and Saturday were spent at the Scrapbooking Expo trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking (we took over 500 photos in New York!) Leslie came over on Sunday afternoon and we got to be bums watching tv and movies and doing a little shopping. I did manage to get some grocery shopping done since there was no real food in the house. And than I have been going non stop at work since Monday morning and than tomorrow I get to go to the lovely city of Logan for a deposition and than get to FINALLY get my hair done tomorrow night!!! I am thinking an all over carmel color or maybe going darker.....or maybe red.....
Than in two days all my favority shows start again....Ugly Betty, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, ER
And on Saturday I am running a 5k for Bridger Hunt. He is the boy in Lehi, Utah that recieved serious injuries when a neighbor's home made firework went off. He spent about 2 months at Primary Children's. All proceed's go to his needed future treatment. If anyone is free, come run with me and Leslie. It will be money well spent and you get breakfast at the end of the race (and it's only 3 miles)

Well we are about one week down of Jason being gone...only 2 more to go!!!





Here are a few photos of my poor dogs that are definetly missing Jason


My lazy dogs on the love sac




This is how I found my dogs this morning...I don't think they wanted me to go to work



Yes Dash I can still see you


"So cozy--don't make me go to my kennel"

No comments: