Monday, September 1, 2008

Old friends, New Memories....

Thank goodness for long weekends filled with old friends and new memories. Jason and Jeff decided to take off to Denver for the long weekend and visit his brother and his dad while I enjoyed a weekend alone. Kristi was in town for the weekend from Vegas. I met up with her and Adriene in Provo on Saturday for some shopping and lunch at CPK. (I forgot my camera). Kristi is 12 weeks pregnant and already showing. I am thinking twins!! Than on Sunday we had a baby shower for Sarah, who was visiting from Montana. She is due October 28th--maybe a Halloween baby!! It was like freshmen year at Gateway Heights at the U all over again. We had a nice little lunch at Olive Garden and than some ice cream at Cold Stone. It's amazing how we can all get together after being apart for so long and nothing seems to have changed. I can't believe we all met 8 years ago!!




















Time for presents!!!















Becky and Holly














Sarah and I
















Sarah, me, and Jill














Jill and Becky




Sarah, me, and Becky
Family picture at Cold Stone
Jill, Becky, and Sarah at Cold Stone
The Belly Shot

2 comments:

TheMerkelFamily said...

Sarah looks sooo cute! BTW-Kristi is already showing because she weighs like 80lbs.....She's tiny! I miss my Jenn! Did u get the belated bday present??? I sent it like over a week ago!

Unknown said...

How did I not know you had a blog??? Don't worry...I linked you on my blog so I can stalk you...