Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 WEEKS........

So at the beginning of the summer, my husband volunteered to be on Progressive's CAT team. This is our catasrophe team that responds to any incidents around the country that the local offices cannot handle. Well, if you haven't been living in a hole the last week, Texas had one of those this weekend. So my husband leaves tomorrow morning to go to Cleveland, Ohio for three weeks to help with the automobile insurance claims from Hurricane Ike. Why Cleveland you may ask. Well, that is where Progressive's headquarters are. He will be in a call center for the whole time answering phone calls and I bet all the people on the other end will be extremely pleasant. He will also be working 12-15 hour days 6 days a week!!! OVERTIME Baby!! Plus that's three weeks that my house will stay clean! The only two down sides is that my family will all be in town the first week of October to see my brother off on his LDS mission and Jason will not be coming home until the night of the 8th--my brother enters the MTC the morning of the 8th :(. Also, we are having a family photo taken on October 4th so he will have to be photo shopped in. Oh well, hopefully my family will understand. Blame it on Mother Earth!

3 comments:

TheMerkelFamily said...

Well he was complaining about having nothing to do after work! Something tells me he won't be doing that anymore!

Alex said...

So I hope his clients are nice:) I promise I'm being nice to the Farmer's Insurance guys, they are surprisingly perky. Do you guys get told to be nice and apologetic? Its hard to be mean when the insurance dude is so stinkin calm:)
I'm glad I got to see you in the airport.

Bowdens said...

Congrats on your 10K! That is awesome!!