Monday, October 27, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!




After Leslie and I ran our 5k, we showered, and headed to Las Vegas for the night!!
ON THE ROAD!!!
We got to my friend Kristi's house, got changed and headed down to the strip for a night of fun......

Our first stop----Margaritaville


smile!!


Her drink is as big as her!!


Leslie was so excited to have won $9.25!!
One of the things Leslie wanted to see while we were on the strip is the Dancing Waters at The Bellagio. One of the songs they played was "viva las vegas" It was BEAUTIFUL!!



Here is the video I took of the water....




Leslie was obsessed w/ these palm trees--she had to have a photo with one of these--even if it was a baby one.

Double fisting it baby!!!

Our couple pic in Vegas


The beautiful falls at The Wynn
Leslie and I had some co-workers in Vegas the same weekend that we were. We ended up meeting up with them at Fourty Deuce. They had gotten a booth. What an incredible night!!


Register and Simon
me and Register
Apparently Simon and Leslie think they are "ballers" in the VIP booth
Leslie and I say goodnight

1 comment:

TheMerkelFamily said...

Which drink did you have for me? The big one...I'm sure. I decided you need to get a cute layout for your blog! It needs some spice!