Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 years ago I...
1. Got my driver's liscense
2. Was a Junior at La Cueva High School
3. Was working at Gymnastics Is Fun!
4. Lived in Albuquerque
5. Was totally looking forward to graduating high school

5 Things on today's "to do" list...boring, I know
1. Finish work
2. Pack for my 2 day trip to Idaho Falls (for work)
3. Take Gus for a run
4. Update my blog and facebook w/ photos from New Mexico
5. Go to AB's for some drinks

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off my house
2. Pay off my cars
3. Go on a vacation to Europe
4. Put a bunch in savings
5. Maybe put some in a CD for my future kids college (in case I was no longer a millionaire....)

5 places I have lived...
1. California
2. New Mexico
3. dorms at the University of Utah
4. Salt Lake
5.

5 jobs I have had...
1. gymnastics instructor at Gymnastics Is Fun
2. sales associate at GAP
3. sales associate at Old Navy
4. management assistant at Enterprise
5. litigation rep at Progressive Insurance

I tag...Cari, Amanda, Annie, Leah, and Jill

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Thanks for letting me know!!! Well I actually did it. I want you to know that your's is the first tag that I have done!