Monday, October 27, 2008

Save-A-Sister!!!

On Friday, Leslie and I drove down to St. George for our 5k run the next morning. We had some good carbs at the Olive Garden and than looked around for some Halloween costume ideas and than went to my grandparents house to get some rest for our BIG run the next morning!


Leslie and I at the Olive Garden


On Saturday morning, Leslie and I ran the Save-A-Sister Breast Cancner 5k (3.1 miles) race. The trail was right behind the convention center and right along the river. And best of all---IT WAS FLAT!! The race was a lot of fun and a perfect way to start out the day!
This is all the pink we could find!
Leslie struts her stuff at the finish line!

2 comments:

Alex said...

I figured you'd have more pink than that! Way to go, sorry I missed you though. Guess I'll see you at Christmas:)

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Way to go! I am so impressed with your running!