Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tim McGraw

So I know these posts are out of order--but I had to post some of these pics. AB, Kirbie, and I went and saw the oh so sexy Tim McGraw at USANA on June 27th. It was a perfect night with perfect weather. The only thing missing was Faith. He started out singing a lot of his new songs that not a lot of people knew, but his encore lasted about 7-8 songs!! I was a little worried at one point that he wasn't going to sing BBQ stain, but he pulled thru and sang his heart out!!! To top the evening off we had the funniest group of girls in front of us that were just the tad bit drunk, but VERY entertaining. We even posed for a few pics with them (see last photo). The only down side to the concert was the hour wait to get out of the parking lot. But Tim was worth it!!






Kirbie, AB, and me waiting for it to get dark so Tim would come out



Kirbie and AB

Double Fisting!! My husband would be so proud






What the???

2 comments:

Alex said...

You are a blog master already!! Way to go, I feel slightly ashamed that I don't keep mine in better order:)
Its good to see everything. Did you talk the other Mrs. Lockes into starting blogs? I love that this is another thing to add to the ladies to do list. The boys are slackers...

Bowdens said...

Hey Jennifer! Great to hear from you. Looks like you guys have been all over the place. Your New York trip sounds amazing. And I have been to the Tim McGraw concert, so I know what you mean! His concerts are amazing. Well, it will be fun to keep in touch through your blog! You look great!