Friday, July 4, 2008

First Post




So I finally gave in and created a family blog. Hopefully as time goes on I can figure out how to be as artistic as my other friends on these posts. Sorry if some of my blogs aren't as exciting since we don't have any little ones (besides the dog) running around yet. We are currently living in Salt Lake City enjoying the summer time, trying to stay out of the heat, and getting out for some hikes on the weekend.


The Sunday hiking crew hiking Granger Peak


Steve was the fifth wheel for the hike so Jason was his "girl" for his picture

The boys at the entrance to the hike
Jason and I at one of the many beautiful views


2 comments:

TheMerkelFamily said...

Glad to see you finally figured it out! Love it!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging. Try www.pyzam.com or www.thecutestblogontheblock.com for some backgrounds.