Friday, November 21, 2008

LOVE RIVALRY WEEK




Rivalry week is probably my favorite week of college football. This year has been especially exciting because the "U" is having another AMAZING year and BYU is doing alright also. I wish that I had tickets for the game on Saturday, but we will have to settle for watching at Green Street (at least we can drink there--unlike at the stadium). So if anyone is interested in joining us, you are more than welcome. We would watch it on our new TV, but it is being televisted on The Mountain and Direct TV does not get that channel. But, after the "U" wins on Saturday, we will be traveling to whatever BCS bowl game they get into. GO UTES!! CRUSH THOSE COUGS!!!!
This photo pretty much sums up my feelings toward BYU:

1 comment:

TheMerkelFamily said...

So on a sidenote, I am just going to mention again that I think your layout could use a little sprucing up! love ya!