Thursday, December 3, 2009

update

Nothing too exciting to report. Had a good Thanksgiving. My brother came down from that other school down south and we had Thanksgiving at Jeff and Alyssa's since I didn't feel like cooking or cleaning up this year (I'll do it next year). We had a great afternoon of food, drinks, and games. I than decided to brave Target at 5am on Black Friday! I didn't get pushed even once!!! I got everything that we needed and am now done Christmas shopping :)! I was home by 7am and ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED!!! Probably wasn't the best idea being 9 months pregnant, but I got some amazing deals....Now we just have to wrap and mail gifts.....
As far as baby Carter, Doctor says he is doing great and is thinking he will make his debut about a week before Christmas (that's one week early!) As of yesterday I was dialted between a 2 1/2 and a 3cm!! He's head down and has dropped!!! I am anxious for him to come, especially by Christmas. I think God is really trying to teach me patience here as I have no control of when he arrives and that is so hard for me as I like to be in control of everything. So I just have to relax and let my body do what it knows how.....hopefully it knows how about the 15th.....

No comments: