Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carter has arrived!!

What a whirlwind of a weekend!! After eating some Kung Pao Chicken on Friday night, Carter decided it was time to make his debut in this world. So at about 7:15pm my water broke and we headed to the hospital. After a long night, Carter Jason Locke arrived on 12/12/09 at 12:02 pm weighing 8lbs even! His head is a little cone shaped from the forceps, but gets better everyday. Jason and I are both still in shock that he is our son! Thanks to Jamie and Amanda for watching our dogs all weekend long. They definetly enjoyed it and were completely worn out by Monday night!

Carter is such a good sleeper and the best cuddler. And I think he is quite adorable.....
(I will post more pics in the coming days...it's just so hard to narrow it down)

ready to go home

proud Papa

Our family (after a LONG day)



8lbs exactly



ready to take on the world

2 comments:

Marci said...

How funny that he was 8 lbs. exactly...I don't think I've EVER heard of a baby at an exact pound weigh in. I also love that he was born on 12-12 at 12...I have a feeling that may be his lucky number :-). He is adorable and I'm glad you are both doing well! Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute little guy!

Annie said...

Congrats! He is darling.