Monday, September 28, 2009

quick update

Nothing to report on the Locke front. September has been a busy month and I can't believe October is just around the corner....
Well after all the visitors left and things calmed down...the scrapbook expo was in town and I have now decided to start doing digital scrapbooking. Once I am done scrapbooking Carter's baby shower I will post the album. It is so quick and easy to do. I am loving it so far!
After the expo, I headed off to Omaha, NE for 2 days. Don't worry---not for fun--for work. We meet up every year for a few days to discuss the past year and what we want to change. The travel was very uneventful until we got back. I found out the day after we got back that one of my team mates was diagnosed with the swine flu. My boss was really worried, but luckily I have showed no signs and the doctor says the incubation period is over so I am in the clear.
Than that following Saturday I headed up to Park City to do some shopping. I was looking for a dress to wear to Jeff and Alyssa's wedding and of course looking for stuff for baby Carter. Let's just say I went a little overboard on Carter's clothes....(and I still have another baby shower)
I have one last trip to take tomorrow to Boise for a mediation. Luckily it is just an overnight trip as the 3rd trimester has hit in hard. I have been exhausted the last two days! And I just entered the last trimester...
No belly pics this week...waiting for hubby to upload them to the computer. He has been under the weather lately and I have been trying to stay away from him....Hopefully will have pics up next week...

1 comment:

Adri and Cory said...

Wow you have been so busy! You better catch up on some rest before the baby comes! I wish I lived closer!