Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cari comes for a visit

My bestest friend Cari came to visit me over Labor Day weekend. Of course Gus was on his best behavior and within 10 minutes of Cari being in my house, had chewed up the corner of her drivers liscense! The rest of the trip was less traumatic! On Friday night we enjoyed a quiet night at the Gateway complete with dinner and ice cream. The next day was my amazing baby shower! Cari and my sister in law Alex put on amazing baby shower! I had both grandma's there, several Aunt's, Carter's great grandma, cousins, and several friends from all my walks of life. I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did. There will be a seperate post later w/ photos.

On Sunday, we enjoyed a beautiful day at the Bee's game and than a BBQ with friends. We than had to play the new WII sports game...
Cari and I at Gateway

"carter" at the baseball game


Jason is happy to be at the game

Me and My best friend reunited


The newlyweds...ben and leslie


The soon to be newlyweds....


The old married folk...


Cari and I


Cari takes her hand at the Wii


Gus was soooo tired by the end of the week....too many visitors for him

Than on Monday, we had breakfast and than it was time to say goodbye! At least with this goodbye, I knew when she would come again....

2 comments:

Bowdens said...

How fun that Cari came to visit!! Looks like you guys had a great time! That's awesome.
I love your baby's nursery. Parker's bedding is green and tan with some light blues. Hope you're feeling good!

Unknown said...

I love your nursery and had so much fun at your shower!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't belive in a couple months your going to be a mommy!!