Wednesday, July 1, 2009

pictures from Disneyland



I know how all of you have been anxiously awaiting our photos from Disneyland. Well Jason finally made it home after three weeks in Nebraska and I needed him to change the photos to a jpeg format so I could download them to our blog. We both LOVE our new camera...now I just need to figure out all the options/buttons on it and how to use it. Enjoy!




2 of my favorites--My hubby and Mickey






















What came in the mail?






These cars were later in the Pixar parade. They actually run and have a motor in them! Pretty authentic we thought


On the ferris wheel at California Adventure


No explanation needed!



All the 3-D glasses for the new Toy Story ride at California Adventures--by far my favorite ride



Another photo of my sexy hubby-who was usually the photographer


I didn't think I would get that wet on Splash Mountain--I guessed wrong-I was soaked!!




The famous Matterhorn as the sunset in California








Have I said I love this camera?!







My hubby in the dog pound






Jason on his favorite ride-Astro Blasters. We rode it so many times I lost count. Finally by the end of our trip he admitted that the new Toy Story ride was cooler :)





Good bye Disneyland!! We had a great time and are exciting to bring our kids back one day!

No comments: