Tuesday, July 14, 2009

love the camera

I have been playing around with our new camera and who else to take pictures of but my adorable neices...Elle
Tori

Elle
Jamie and Tori recently had their test for their yellow belt for karate. They both passed and Tori was great and had so much fun! Here is Jamie with his two girls afterwards.

As far as me and this baby, things are progressing along nicely. I had my 16 week check up last week and am measuring at 18.5 weeks. Hopefully it's just extra fluid....And even better news they are letting us find out on my birthday (July 30th) whether we are having a little girl or a little boy! It's only a few days before I am at the 20 week mark so the doctor said I will have to come in for an extra visit...but I totally think it's worth it to find out on my birthday! I'll post some belly pics soon...

1 comment: