Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jeff's Birthday

For Jason's buddy Jeff's 27th birthday, Jason, me, Jeff, and Alyssa went to Wendover Saturday night. And of course we had to take the FUN bus!! Let's just say that the bus ride out was a little interesting....

We ate, gambled, drank, gambled, drank, took some shots, gambled, drank, and than came home. Jason and I only lost about $15 (including paying to go on the Fun Bus) !! Not bad for a night out!















Wendover here we come...













On the way out you get to play Bingo--this was on the back of Alyssa's card












Jeff and Jason take a birthday shot
We didn't get back home until 5am on Sunday morning and man were our dogs excited to see us! Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

2 comments:

John, Amanda and Clara said...

I love you how ended with a dog shot! They make me smile!

TheMerkelFamily said...

You did it!!!I am sooo impressed. I love the backround. Love you!