Sunday, January 4, 2009

GO UTES!!!! 13-0!!


In case any of you haven't watched TV this weekend, the Utah Utes kicked the trash out of Alabama 31-17 on Friday, January 2nd. What a fun game to watch (if you are a Ute). It was never a close game with the Utes going up 21-0 in the first quarter and never looking back. It's too bad that the BCS sucks and we won't ever get a chance to be national champions (or anytime soon). I would love to see us play Florida or Oklahoma and get that chance--but we will just have to settle for beating (aka humiliating) Bama. I am proud to be a Ute and they proved that they did belong in the game!!

3 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

I watched the game at my parents house. It was an awsome game! My hubbie is a big time Ute fan and my Dad as you know is a huge BYU fan. Anyway it was good to see them win....again!!!

Adri and Cory said...

Hey that would be so so fun if you came down for our craft weekend! I think we are going to do it in April now though. We are trying to figure out a time when Tiff and Amber can both come....it's not lookin so good. Anyway I will keep you informed! P.S. did you get an invite to my blog? I am scared I missed someone and I won't be able to know.

TheMerkelFamily said...

SO I am once again going to highly suggest you do a little spicying up to the blog. Try scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com! Come on lady, get with the times. LOVE YOU!