Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Pumpkin'

1. What is his name? Jason Curtis Locke

2. Who eats more? Uh, definitely me.

3. Who said "I love you" first? Jason did on Valentine's Day

4. Who is taller? Depends on what shoes I am wearing

5. Who is smarter? Definetly Jason

6. Who is more sensitive? I am usually depending on the time of the month

7. Who does the laundry? We both do. I have only done his laundry on one occassion in the seven years we have been together and that was to keep our trip to New York a secret.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I always do even if we are in a hotel. I cannot sleep on the left side.

9. Who pays the bills? We both make the money, but he pays all the bills. At any one moment I could not tell you how much money we have.

10. Who cooks more? I do solely based on the fact that if I didn't we would have chips, pizza, and beer for dinner every night!

11. Who is more stubborn? I think we both are

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us. Work in progress

13. Who has more siblings? Exactly even

14. Who wears the pants in this relationship? I would say I do

15. What do you like to do together? Pretty much anything. I think we are both laid back kind of people. I do not like to golf or work out with him though.

16. Who eats more sweets? me by far

17. Guilty pleasures? ice cream and chocolate

18. How did you meet? Working at old navy on 400 South

19. Who asked whom out first? Jason did the asking. I was just looking for a truck to move me out of the dorms and I ended up with a husband

20. Who kissed who first? Jason definetly kissed me first.

21. Who proposed? He did at the happiest place on earth

22. His best features and qualities? Most importantly he can always make me laugh! Also, he is so concerned about always making me happy.

2 comments:

Bowdens said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I finally feel pretty good about 26! For a while I wanted to stay 25 for another year. Having a kindergartner does make me feel old though!! Time goes by so fast! It was fun to catch up on your blog. Your puppy is so cute! How big will he get? My kids want a dog so bad, but I'm not really an animal person!

Alex said...

You guys are so cute. How do you put up with him, I'll never know. I'm glad you do though:)