Monday, August 18, 2008

fun weekend activities

Jason and I had a very fun filled weekend. Friday night I got to go out alone with AB and some friends. Saturday Jason had his turn working the Saturday shift so Leslie and I were bums out at the pool for a few hours and than did some damage at the mall. That night Jason, me, Leslie, Ben and Ashley and her boyfriend went to Duffy's for an early celebration of Leslie's big birthday. Here are some pictures from Duffy's:














The boys--Jason and Ben














The girls--Leslie, me, and Ashley















Time again for birthday shots--BOTTOMS UP!!

















KISSES!!!!

















MUAH!!! One for the birthday girl

















We can never take a normal photo.....

Than Sunday Jason, me, Leslie, Ben, Tanya, and Dan all headed up to East Canyon for an afternoon of relaxation and jet skiing on the lake. What a spoiled life we have!!















Dan and Tanya hard at work






















Jason was a little tired from the night before





















Ben and Leslie on the beach (Jason still asleep in the back)
















Ben and Leslie head off....

No comments: