Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to reality

So Monday marked my return to the "real world". We found an amazing woman to watch my precious Carter during the day and thankfully she is close enough to my office that I get to go feed him at lunch time. (except than I have to hand him back over to her :( ) Not too much other excitment going on here. My dad started his new job in Bakersfield, CA the same day that I started back to work. The dogs are definetly not enjoying the long days in their kennels. (I had been working 1/2 days from home since September). Hopefully they will get use to it again. Carter will be three months old next week---I can't believe it!! Here are some new pics of my adorable son. He will be getting his 3 month pics next week too...
Carter with some of his frogs
We finally got a remote and tripod for our camera

So glad they get along

No comments: