Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GO JAZZ!!

On Monday night Jason and I decided to go to the Jazz game. They played the Knicks. The Jazz have been playing pretty good lately and will hopefully make the playoffs. We sat in the upper bowl EXACTLY underneath the air conditioner vents. Needless to say we FROZE thru the whole game! (section 125 is a no-go!). Also in the 2nd quarter, some friends of ours showed up and actually had bought tickets right next to us without us knowing--seriously--what are the chances of that at the Delta Center?! Well at the half the Jazz were up 20 points, but somehow almost managed to loose the game! Either way, Jason and I had a good time.
Jason in front of the Delta center (oh I mean Energy Solutions Arena)
Jason and I trying to stay warm

3 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

You guys are always doing fun things! I will for sure steer clear of section 125!

Olsen_Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun time!!

Alex said...

Good thing you corrected your error in the picture caption. I was going to heckle you for crediting Delta with the arena :)