Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keys on Main

On Friday night, Jason, me, Leslie, and Ben went to Keys on Main in downtown Salt Lake to celebrate a friends husbands 30th birthday! I can't believe that I am getting that old to be celebrating people's 30th birthdays!! Well, the VIP section was rented out for the occasion so we had instant access to the bar and chairs, couches, and tables. For those of you who haven't been, it is a dueling piano bar (no, it's not the tavernacle) where you have to pay to hear songs played by the pianist and you can also pay more to have a song stopped. Well we all had a fantastic night out and Jason and I enjoyed getting out of the house for once (we seem to have become home bodies lately). Enjoy the pics!














Jodi, me, and Leslie















Leslie and I (with Jason in the back)















Birthday shots!















Jason and I
Well on Monday morning we told Gus that it was time to "load up" which means that it is time to go in his lennel. He of course ran off like he does almost every morning. This is how we found him in our bed. Now how could you get mad at that face?













1 comment:

Adri and Cory said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Cory is going to freak when he turns 30 I think!